Looking for data about Fulbright scholars?
U.S. budget cuts are likely to affect the Fulbright program, but not too severely, according to an Oct. 23 article in The Chronicle of Higher Education.
While the article is interesting, the links within it are even more so:
- Countries Sending the Most Scholars to the U.S.
- Top Destinations for U.S. Scholars
- Top Destinations for U.S. Students
- Top Producers of American Scholars, by Institution Type
- Top Producers of American Students, by Institution Type
It’s all current data for the 2011–2012 academic year.
I’m living in Indonesia for 10 months thanks to the Fulbright program, and if you’re a student, a professor or a journalist, I really encourage you to check it out!